COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NAKURU
NAKURU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
VACANCY LIST NO. 02 of 2018 DATED: 4thApril, 2018
The Nakuru County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from candidates who have the requisite qualifications to fill the positions of:-
1). ASSISTANT ECDE TEACHER III – JG “F”
Terms of Service : Renewable contract of three (3) years
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:-
- Have an O’ Level Certificate with a minimum Grade D+ (Plus) or Division IV in either KCSE or KCE respectively;
- Possess a Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education issued by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) or by the Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent;
- Possess a Certificate in Computer Proficiency;
- Be Registered by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC);
- Possess a valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope (A4 Size), with the position applied for, clearly marked on the top left side, and addressed to: –
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 2870 – 20100,
Hand delivered at the Nakuru County Public Service Board (NCPSB) Offices situated at the Provincial Public Works Building along the Nakuru-Kabarak Road.
Important Information to all candidates:-
- Applications should reach the Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board on or before Friday, 20thApril 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nakuru County Government is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability, youth, women and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.