1. Rehabilitate and upgrade urban infrastructure.
2. Construct motorable bridges and foot bridges to accommodate the raising population’s consequent demands.
3. Construct, expand and rehabilitate storm water drainage.
4. Build motorable standard feeder roads that are well networked to facilitate easy human and cargo transport.
5. Cultivate partnerships with road authorities: KERRA, KURA, KeNHA, Roads Board and donor agencies like World Bank in order to tap into opportunities aimed at enhancing infrastructure development.
6. Improve the management of disasters and emergencies by creating a rapid response management unit..