1. Improve access to Healthcare by equipping and staffing new and existing Healthcare facilities.
2. Eradicate corruption so as to ensure adequate availability of drugs and health personnel in Healthcare institutions.
3. Modernize Healthcare facilities to reflect the regularly changing Healthcare care needs of the society.
4. Promote and anchor Healthcare as an economic driver in the county.
5. Create and equip a department of quick response and emergency services funded and supported by the County Government.
6. Foster partnership with investors and specialized medical personnel both in the National Government and Healthcare agencies.
7. Rationalize terms and conditions of medical staff/personnel to ensure good renumeration , promotions and working conditions.
8. Undertake major facelift in three hospitals including Nakuru Provincial General Hospital.