Minister of Water, Environment, Energy and Natural Resources
Eng. Ng’eno has Over Ten (10) years’ experience in the Public and the Private Sector at Senior Management Level Managing Operations in Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, S. Sudan, Rwanda, Tanzania and Ethiopia.
Phone:051 - 2214142
Eng. Ng’eno has Over Ten (10) years’ experience in the Public and the Private Sector at Senior Management Level Managing Operations in Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, S. Sudan, Rwanda, Tanzania and Ethiopia. Proven Leadership:
- As the Chairman CECs Caucus on Water, Forestry & Mining Committee at the Council of Governors– responsible for overall advisory and strategic directions to all the County Executive Members in Charge of Water, Sanitation, Environment, Forestry and Mining in the 47 Counties and also NRM Secretariat.
- As the Board Director and Vice-Chairperson at World Vision Kenya (WVK) – responsible for providing overall strategic direction for ensuring standards of ministry and management of WVK as well as ensuring WVK participates in partnership processes – policy decisions that are unique to its trusteeship and proper governance and management of WVK.
- As the Managing Director at Kericho Water & Sanitation Company (KEWASCO) Ltd – effectively and efficiently managed the treatment, supply and distribution of potable water in adequate quantities, effective management and provision of sanitation services to the residents of the County of Kericho and its environs.
- Focal Point at Davis & Shirtliff Ltd on the Kenya Resilient Arid Lands Partnerships for Integrated Development (Kenya RAPID Program).
- As the Group Manager, Water Treatment Division at Davis & Shirtliff Ltd – responsible for driving revenue growth across the D&S Group with a focus on providing water & waste treatment (on-site sanitation) solutions, development & implementation of Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) initiatives.
- As the Branch Manager and a Senior Water Treatment Engineer at Davis & Shirtliff Ltd – facilitated and executed major water, sanitation, environmental and waste water treatment projects across the country.