County Fire Emergency Numbers:
What to do incase of Fire
- Raise alarm by shouting Fire, Fire, Fire and break the glass provided in the staircase.
- Attack the fire using the correct type of extinguisher.
- Make sure your line of retreat is clear
- Call the fire brigade using 020 2411440
- Use the escape route when leaving and avoid obstruction.
- Direct others to the fire exits in an orderly manner.
- Assist the invalids, disabled, aged and children.
- Do not panic or make others panic.
- Close doors and windows in the immediate vicinity of the fire.
- If unable to control the fire, take steps to restrict it from spreading.