Department of Finance and Economic Planning
- Mobilization of public resources.
- Management of County public procurement & disposal.
- Public investments management policy.
- Public investment oversight.
- Preparation of budget & management of the County Government Resources.
- Economic policy analysis & management.
- Promotion of Economic & Financial Governance.
- Management of Public department.
- Design & presentation of County Government financial management systems and standards.
- Custodian of County Government Assets and property.
- Custodian of official statistics in the County.
- Maintenance of a comprehensive and reliable County socio-economic database.
- Quality assurance of statistical information.
- Collection and compilation of statistical information.
- Analysis of statistical information.
- Publication and dissemination of statistical information for public use.
- Coordination, monitoring and supervision of the county statistical system.
- County development planning.
- Perform any other functions assigned by the Governor.
Telephone: (051) 2214142
- County Executive – Stephen Iribe Njogu